skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Maybe You Had To Be There
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
MIA...Prisoner of CSCP Exam
When I get my life back from studying for my Certified Supply Chain Professional exam on Saturday, I'll tell you all about it.
Saturday can't come fast enough! I just want it to be over! Wish me luck!
2 comments:
AJ
said...
Good luck! I'm taking my SCM class right now for my MBA.
5:04 AM, December 11, 2008
alanna rose
said...
Luck!
6:56 AM, December 11, 2008
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Katie
"Life's a funny game."
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Diana
-
Amy
-
Jackie
-
Cat
-
Mel
-
Kara
-
FB
-
Heather (MI)
-
Randi
-
Andrea
-
Amanda
-
Heather (MN)
-
Erika
-
Jericho
-
Melissa
-
AJ
-
Vickie
-
Dana
-
Crystal
-
Alanna
-
Danielle
-
Stephie
-
Laura
-
Jen
-
2 comments:
Good luck! I'm taking my SCM class right now for my MBA.
Luck!
Post a Comment