Sunday, February 22, 2009

Work has been crazy lately - I'm doing three jobs so I haven't really had much energy to do anything else. Our weekends have been really low key - Saturday we didn't get out of our pajamas until about 4 PM and today we didn't even bother at all. I've still got my job though, so I'm not complaining. I'll just be glad when things start stabilizing a little.
Saturday Melissa, Jen and I went out to dinner and then went to see Lisa Lampanelli. Hilarious. We had a great time and should do that kind of stuff more often!
Josh is headed to MN for work on Tuesday. He wont be back until the following Monday. Its a bummer that he has to be gone over the weekend, but I've got quite a few things I want to get done anyway.
Not looking forward to another week of work. I wish weekends lasted a little longer...

No comments: