Monday, March 16, 2009

Going Private - Reasoning

So I decided that it was time for me to take this blog private. There are a few reasons, but mainly, I don't want anyone from work, or my family, or stranger dangers, etc to stumble across it. I want to be able to say what I want, about who I want, when I want to - I don't want to have to censor myself out of fear that the wrong eyes will read my words and turn them into something other than what they are. I don't want to worry about offending people. I've got enough on my plate without that added stress.

This blog is how I see the world - and it's not always through rose colored glasses. Sometimes I am harsh and abrasive. I'm cynical. I either like someone or I don't, there is no in between for me. I say what I mean, even if sometimes that's not the most pleasant thing to hear. I expect the same for myself from the people in my life. I'm a realist. Take it or leave it.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I can't say the thought of going private hasn't crossed my mind. Thanks for letting me still read your post.