Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In Work Related News...

A project I worked on last year got an Annual Quality Improvement Award (AQI) - I'm pretty pumped! There were over 700 projects submitted and our project was selected among the top 15 across all divisions at Cat. While we didn't win the President Award (the winning project, company wide), it is still awesome that we made the top 15! I got a goofy looking medal which I hung in my cube. Too bad we didn't get cash compensation, too!

Other than the AQI news, work is super busy and not really worth talking about. My job has pretty much sucked the life out of me over the past month or so and it doesn't look like that is going to change any time soon. We'll be in Vegas 3 weeks from tomorrow - it will be a much needed break, that's for sure!

2 comments:

AJ said...

Congrats on the award!!!

I hear ya on the work sucking the life out of you.

alanna rose said...

Good job!