Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Tidbits

Josh and I leave for Vegas this afternoon. I can't wait! We got tickets to see Cirque Du Soliel's KA while we are there, and considering what we paid for tickets, it better be the show of a lifetime! Our only other plans are to see the Hoover Dam.

I got an iPhone. Love it. The only downfall is that AT&T does not get reception in my new office building (we moved to a new office about 2 months ago), so my phone is useless 10+ hours a day. Oh well.

The weather here has been cold and yucky. I want the nice weather we had a few weeks ago to come back! Snow in April is no fun - but we didn't get nearly as much as the great state of Michigan, so I really shouldn't complain.

My cousin is engaged. I found out on facebook because my family forgot to tell me. Isn't that sad?!

I am super excited to find out if Melissa and Rob are having a boy or a girl!!!

Thats about all, I think!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Have a safe trip to LV!!